Corneliu E. Girugea had once said, “Man is not going to wait passively for millions of years before evolution offers him a better brain”. Our lives are constantly moving because we are evolving. We are using the existing knowledge to generate a new one. We never settle for average. 21st century is providing man with options to enhance his intellectual and psychological capacities in the form of nootropics.
What are nootropics?
It is easier to practice dancing if one is not on a crowded subway. Similarly it is easier to live if one is not constantly bogged by tension. They are a broad classification of compounds known for enhancing cognitive properties. The scientific nomenclature for them is “smart drugs”. They provide a lot of functions one of which is relieving stress. They are known for boosting memory, verbal learning, attention, focus and creativity. They help in resisting brain injury by continued resistance to brain aggressions. They improve processing by facilitating transmitting of information between the two sides of brain.
Nootropics available for sale
Some Nootropics for sale are:
- Ginko Biloba: It is an ancient Chinese herb that has shown to maintain mental alertness and helps in supporting memory.
- Bacopa Monnieri: It has traditionally been used as a cognitive enhancer. Supports attention, memory and learning. Known for improving the reading and discerning ability of the brain.
- Huperzine: It is known for improving memory and mental functions. It also enhances learning.
- St John’s Wort: It was indigenous to Europe and is known for promoting good mood.
- Vinpocetine: It promotes cerebral performance. It is known for improving cognitive performance and short-term memory.
- Choline Bitartrate: It supports memory and promotes brain health.
- Adderall: Known for improving focus and concentration.
- Ritalin: It is a nervous system stimulant that helps in increasing concentration. It can boost memory performance.
- Modafinil: Known for treating sleep disorders.