Are you a fan of top load washer and looking to buy one for you?? As there are many top load washers available in the market and not all are efficient enough finding one that is efficient enough would be very difficult. In that case you don’t have to worry about it. There are many online websites through which you can check out the reviews and the working of the some of the top load washers such as http://www.twentymotion.com/best-top-load-washers-reviews/. So, you can just review them and buy the best one for you.
Buying the washer and get your work done of washing the clothes is not just enough. It is important for you to know how to clean this top load washer as they sometimes smell odd, the washer sometimes does not get dry completely and often the dirt or soap can splash up. Many are not aware of this and make it difficult for them to clean the washer as the cleaning varies between top load and front loaded washers. To help you out, here we have come up with few tips and steps through which one can easily clean the top load washer. Please go through the article to know more.
Top Load Washer Cleaning Tips
- If your top load washer has onboard heater in it, it can get cleaned itself without the use of any chemicals or bleaches. If there is no onboard, few high efficiency washers will get enough heat which can do stand-alone sanitization and they require special washing sanitizer tablets or else a bleach.
- Take a hot washing rag for cleaning the areas such as compartments or the dispensers that hold the gunk. In order to reach these difficult areas, you can use an old tooth brush and it can be a handy tool.
- If there are any suds left in the washer, it is require for you to run the extra cycle to rinse them and clean it out.
- Use baking soda or vinegar if your washing basket is having any stains or the discoloration.
- For best results, you have to repeat the process of cleaning the washer for every month. At least do cleaning after every three months in order to avoid build up.
Click here for more information on the top load washers and know more about them. Hope, these tips will help you to clean your washer.